Busy Ministry Year Requires More Support for 2014
Prayerfully consider year-end support of MIWC
The year 2013 was often a blur to many MIWC associates, as current programs and future projects demanded time, attention and dedication to MIWC's core values and strategies. New requests for music and worship training came in from farther and farther away locations and MIWC leadership continually sought God's will for the future of the ministry.
These significant projects below excite with the results they have already delivered and with the potential they have for 2014. The programs do come with a heavy financial burden, and as the time arrives when families reconcile their personal finances, MIWC would like to highlight how God has been moving in these projects in the hopes that some of you may feel led to join in financial support of them.
• Russia Music Camps: From the first inkling that believers in Russia craved biblical worship training (background), the path to Summer 2014 youth camps in the former Soviet Union has taken off in leaps and bounds. Read more about MIWC President Steve Benham's fall trip to Russia to develop the camp plans in our first newsletter of 2014.
• Russia Leadership Training: Plans for Fall 2014 training sessions in Russia include training church leaders and planters in music and worship as part of outreach ministry, as well as providing basic theological foundations courses used in other MIWC locations.
• Franklin Graham festival in Georgia: MIWC associate Serhiy Bilokin continues the difficult work of translating worship music into the Georgian language in preparation for the Franklin Graham Festival of Hope in T'bilisi, Georgia in June 2014. MIWC is coordinating music for the 3-day festival, which came to be after Graham accepted an invitation from the Churches of Georgia.
• Christian Music Academy (CMA): CMA Training in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Georgia and Ukraine continues to flourish, growing in independence as nationals continue to take over training.
• TMAI Partnership in Germany: MIWC continues to advise the European Bible Training Centre, our ministry partner in Germany, as it develops a new worship training program curriculum.
The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
As you and your family watch 2013 come to a close, we ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with MIWC before the calendar turns.