MIWC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization registered in the State of Minnesota. Contributions may be made in five different ways:
- By check, made out to Music in World Cultures, and sent to:
P.O. Box 178
Lawrence, Pennsylvania 15055
- By credit card, through PayPal. Click on the PayPal button on the right.
- By your PayPal account. Click on the PayPal button on the right.
- By recurring automatic withdrawal from your bank account (contact Steve Benham via the MIWC Contact page to set up).
- By international transfer to an MIWC account (contact Steve Benham via the MIWC Contact page to set up).
All contributions are tax-deductible. Donors will receive a receipt for each contribution.
When you shop using Amazon Smile, Amazon will make a donation to Music in World Cultures.
MIWC believes that financial accountability is essential in maintaining our integrity as a missions agency. Our books are reviewed annually by the firm of Dave M. Zachor, CPA (White Bear Lake, MN) in addition to a full annual review by our board of directors. MIWC is committed to maximizing the amount of support that goes directly to ministry.
MIWC follows the standards and best practices of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.